MarijuanaSeedBreeders.com is aware that you have confidence in us. It is therefore our responsibility to protect your privacy.
On this page we will let you know what information we collect, why we collect this information and how we improve your user experience. This way you understand exactly how we work.
MarijuanaSeedBreeders.com is aware that you have confidence in us. It is therefore our responsibility to protect your privacy. On this page we will let you know what information we collect, why we collect this information and how we improve your user experience. This way you understand exactly how we work.
MarijuanaSeedBreeders.com respects the privacy of all users of its site and ensures that the personal information you provide is treated confidentially.
Use of our website
Purposes of data with website use
We collect data for research in order to gain a better insight into our visitors, so that we can tailor our services accordingly. We do this, among other things, through Google Analytics. We anonymize your IP address and we have an agreement with Google that does not share your information with third parties. We also use the like & share buttons from Facebook and Twitter. These services can place cookies.
This website uses 'cookies' (small text files placed on your computer)
There are various types of cookies, namely:
- functional cookies: these cookies are necessary for the website to function optimally.
- analytical cookies: these cookies provide insight into the use of the website and how you found the website. On our website, cookies from Google Analytics are placed for this purpose;
- marketing cookies: these cookies are used to record the surfing behavior of visitors to make personal offers. We don’t use this type of cookies
Most browsers are set to accept cookies by default, but you can reset your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, some features and services on our and other websites may not function properly if cookies are disabled in your browser.
Should you choose to disable all cookies please be advised that this will also include functional cookies. In this case you can view products but not place any orders.
If you place an order with us we will request you fill out personal details such as name, address details, phone number and, for certain payment methods, your payment details and DOB. This is for the sole purpose of executing your payment and delivery correctly. All payment data will be instantly removed from our system as soon as the payment has been completed.
If you place an order with us, we will have your package delivered to you. We use the services of a shipping to perform the deliveries. It is therefore necessary that we share your name, address and residence details with the shipping company. The designated shipping company uses this data for the sole purpose of executing the delivery. In case the shipping company enables subcontractors, they will make your data available to these parties.
Your data is stored encrypted on our secured servers.
We do not use your data for (targeted) marketing. If you share information with us and we use this information differently than at your request or to contact you at a later date, we ask you for explicit permission. Your information will not be shared with third parties.
Security of personal data
MarijuanaSeedBreeders.com is believes that the systems that are used must always function properly and have sufficient capacity. That is why we strive to take technical and organizational measures to protect the personal data of our users against loss or unlawful use. We have at least taken the following security measures:
- network connections for our computer systems with which the data processing takes place are secured via SSL encryption (128-bit);
- if a connection is established remotely with a computer system with which data processing takes place, access is secured;
- the access to the computer systems with which the data processing takes place is protected with a user name and password;
- we maintain a strong password policy. Each password has at least 8 characters, at least 1 letter, at least 1 digit at least 1 symbol and may not have a previously used string;
- all computer systems with which data processing takes place have a reliable virus scanner that is always up-to-date;
- mobile data carriers such as USB sticks, if used, are protected from reading by means of a password;
- no personal data is stored on a private computer;
- a backup is saved by default for the one-year term. Our backup files cannot be directly read out;
- all our employees, interns, freelancers, sub-processors and other third parties are required by us to observe secrecy. Here, you are only obliged to share the data from your express written consent or as the law;
- unmanned data carriers are stored in a safe;
- old and unnecessary documents are destroyed in a precise way.
When you send e-mail or other messages to us, we may retain those messages. Sometimes we ask you for your personal details that are relevant to the situation in question. This makes it possible to process your questions and answer your requests. The data is stored on secure servers of MarijuanaSeedBreeders.com.
Customize / unsubscribe newsletter service
At the bottom of each mailing you will find the possibility to change your details or to unsubscribe.
Rights of visitors
On the basis of the applicable Dutch and European legislation, you as a data subject have certain rights with regard to the personal data that are processed by or on behalf of us. We explain below which rights these are and how you can invoke these rights.
In principle, to prevent abuse, we will send copies and copies of your data only to your already known e-mail address. In the event that you wish to receive the data at another e-mail address or for example by post, we will ask you to identify yourself. We keep records of completed requests, in the case of a request for forgiveness we administer anonymous data. You have the right to file a complaint with the Dutch Data Protection Authority at any time if you suspect that we are using your personal data wrongfully.
Right of inspection
You always have the right to inspect the data that we process or have processed that relate to your person or that can be traced back to you. You can submit a request to that effect to our privacy contact person. You will receive a response to your request within 30 days. If your request is granted, we will send you a copy of all data with an overview of the processors who have this data, with the e-mail address known to us, stating the category under which we have stored this data.
Right to anonymization
You can request an anonymization of your order at any time. However, since your personal data is linked to your order, we cannot provide support afterwards in case of anonymization.